Friday, September 4, 2009

September 4

Ok, first, thank you to "anonymous" who gave me a gentle kick in the pants to get back to blogging. Honestly, I've been feeling very discouraged. Even before going on vacation, I was debating keeping up this blog. But, I do have a food diary I kept for over a year about 10 years ago, and it is neat to read over, if nothing else.

I've been eating crap lately. And I feel like crap. And so I eat more crap. And it continues. Today, I've had cereal, grapes, cheese, an apple, & some yogurt for healthy things. Aside from that, I've eaten 3 timbits, 2 chocolate truffles, 1 md hot chocolate/coffee combo, 1 bag of werthers caramels (158 g total = 658 cal, 5g fat, 130g carbs) and another bag of werthers chocolates (142g total, 710 cal, 35.5g fat, 71g carbs)

No wonder I feel like crap. I have no motivation to clean my house or play with the kids.

Ok. That's enough moaning. I need to get things back under control. Pronto!

First on the docket: healthy food. Going to reheat some Shepard's Pie from last night's supper right now.

Plus side:
2 km walk this morning.
5 km walk this afternoon.


I skipped the weekly weigh-in post this week, but I did weigh myself: 166 lbs, evening, unclothed.

No comments: