Friday, July 31, 2009

July 31

Ugh. Bad food day. ... Ok, now that I've got it all typed out, it's not as bad as I imagined. But, maybe I'm missing something because I swear I was stuffing my face all.day.long. Ok... rereading the list, there's a lot of crap in there.

-2/3 of a loaf of banana bread
- 1 hard boiled egg
-2 pc whole wheat toast with butter
-lots of grapes
-large coffee with cream
-3 apples
-large "Tiger Butter" candy apple (chocolate & caramel)
-California roll sushi
-whole bag of goldfish crackers
-handful of chocolate easter eggs
-roast beef with sour cream, rice, green beans
-homegrown lettuce & beet green salad with cucumber, tomato, feta & balsamic vinegrette
-handful of stale M&Ms
-frozen yogurt tube


Plus side:
Walked to the mall and back (3km)

Minus side:
Whole bag of goldfish crackers - 900 cal, 31.5 g fat, 1530 mg sodium
Lots of chocolate

No comments: