Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January 18

Pretty bland blog today, folks. I forgot to write everything down so am going by memory. Which has been spotty lately. Hopefully I haven't missed anything. ... Oh yes, have I mentioned my horrible gas? Something I've been eating lately is not agreeing with my digestive system. I've been looking over the past week and have narrowed it down to the lentils in the Rockin' Moroccan stew, the potato bread, the pumpkin muffins (which tasted a bit different than normal) or all the extra coffee I've been drinking. So I'm going to try cutting things out to see what happens.

Breakfast, 7:30am
tea with almond milk (Day 1 = no coffee.)
oatmeal with apples/cinnamon
4 pc potato bread with margarine & almond butter

Snack, 11
most of a large bag of potato chips

Lunch, 12:30
1.5 hamburgers (no buns)
leftover sweet potato fries
1/4 avocado

Snack, 3pm
handful of raisins, mini-ritz crackers & cheese (oops!)

Supper, 5:30pm
Greek Chickpea salad with add red & green pepper, omitted feta cheese
decaf green tea with almond milk

No comments: