Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9th

I'm sick and have reverted back to my first-trimester stand-bys from when I was prego with the boys. Nothing else is appealing. Plus I know these foods generally stay down! Here's hoping the antibiotics kick in soon.

Breakfast, 7am
4 pieces whole wheat toast with butter

Snack, 10am
4 strawberries, handful of green grapes, wedge of cheddar cheese

Lunch, 12:30
Sushi: 9pc California roll, 4 pc Ko-Doraku roll (fat roll with tempura shrimp, avocado & spicy sauce), side salad with ginger dressing

Supper, 7pm
2 grilled cheese sandwiches: whole wheat bread, lots of butter, processed cheese


I've been a good girl and didn't give into the craving I had to treat myself with a Cadbury Creme Egg and Minute Maid lemonade. I drank lots and lots of ice cold water.

Certainly not a candida diet approved day, but these are my comfort foods and I needed them today.

No comments: