Thursday, July 16, 2009

July 16

Just to double check last night's weigh-in, I climbed back on the scale this morning, unclothed. It was only 2 lbs lighter, so I guess it's accurate. Blah! So I'm back where I was before getting pregnant with Felix, but I'm also 9 lbs heavier than I was 3 months ago. Which is still 27 lbs away from where I want to be. Oops.

Today's foods:
-Starbucks tall-decaf-soy-no whip-mocha & pear/almond muffin & 1/4 banana loaf (shared with Felix)
-healthy sushi lunch (california roll, salad, spicy sauce, rice & nori from Felix's avocado roll)
-2 pc whole wheat toast with peanut butter and blueberry jam
-All-Bran honey nut cereal bar
-1/4 cup raisins
-1/2 medium garlic fingers
-2 pc bacon, tomato, pineapple pizza
-2 glass sprite
-water

Not a bad day, but by no means a great one! I somehow forgot to eat breakfast and then only realized it when I was so hungry I could have eaten my child at 10am. Thus, Starbucks.

Plus side:
-Walked down town and back, carrying a sleeping Felix in one direction. (6 km total)

No comments: