Tuesday, September 8, 2009

September 8

So, I did a good thing for myself today. I spoke with a personal trainer. She's going to help me with my eating (This week's homework: eat with smaller plates, not dinner plates, and stop eating in front of the computer!)

I need to evaluate our finances, but am aiming to have a session with her once a week for 6-8 weeks and see if I'm anywhere near 'back on track'...

Foodies:
-oatmeal crisp cereal with soy milk
-1/3 banana
-lg coffee with choc soy milk
-apple
-1 serving homemade mac & cheese w/french toast topping (623 cal, 26g fat, 60g carbs, 37g protein)
-2 pc toast with butter
-1 cheese stick (Cheese heads string-able cheese)
-1.5 cups fish chowder, made with skim evap milk
-6 rolls (oops)
-1 medium hot chocolate from Tim Horton's
-samples from Costco: cracker with crab & cheese spread, 6 pc strawberry mini-wheats cereal, 1 pc swiss cheese


Plus side:
Two walks totaling 4 km - 2 km with Felix on my back
Walked around Costco for 45 minutes

No comments: