Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 29

Snack, 7:30
1/3 banana

Breakfast, 9:30
2 bowls steel cut oatmeal with apples, blueberries, cinnamon & almond milk
lg coffee with almond milk

Lunch, 11:30
Spicy Turkey soup with corn chips & goat cheddar cheese
Rice Crackers

Snack, 2:20
1/2 chocolate chip cookie (I tried so hard to stay away - I even put it back down after I picked it up the first time. But then I rationalized that I'd already sorta licked it so I better eat it.)
2 pc spelt toast with soft goat cheese

Snack, 4pm
3.5 spelt pumpkin/cranberry/blueberry muffins
1 cup Cargo & James chocolate hazelnut roobois tea with soy milk (Must be a specialty item, since I've searched their website for this flavour!)
Gotta love my improvised tea infuser, huh? I dumped out some chamomile tea (blech!) and reused the bag. Works for me!

Supper, 6pm
Turkey risotto with mushrooms, peas, & parmesan cheese
2 pc spelt toast with soft goat cheese

No comments: