Saturday, January 16, 2010

January 16th

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. The layout/design of my blog has changed several times over the last few days. I'm just trying to hit upon a proper fit. I like the colours and layout of this design, but it feels kinda bland to me. So keep checking back to see what new looks I come up with. Oh, and to read the recipes too, of course!

Breakfast, 7am
lg coffee with almond milk
4 almond coconut cookies
oatmeal with apples/cinnamon/almond milkLink
Snack, 11am
Pumpkin muffin
Starbucks' tall coffee with soy milk

Lunch? 12:30-1:30
1/4 loaf of gluten/dairy/yeast/sugar free potato bread with margarine. (Unfortunately, this bread has issues rising without sugar - needs the chemical change brought out by the sugar - and as such, there was a very yummy crust all around the loaf, but it was pretty well hollow inside. The rest of the dough had formed a dense brick along the bottom. Tasty - but not toasty, sadly. So Jen from GFG tells me they probably can't custom make this bread for me anymore. Insert sad face here.)
Rockin' Moroccan Stew, with some rice

Supper, 5:30
1 cup tea with almond milk
Naked salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, red cabbage)
1 hamburger, no bun
Sweet potato fries
1/4 mashed avocado

Snack, 7:30
One more pumpkin muffin

Snack, 9:30
More potato bread with margarine

And sad news to report. I won't be baking anything in my oven for a few days. We had ourselves a bit of a light show tonight And since I didn't bake anything today, I have no pictures, either! Boooooo!!!!

But another reason to keep tuned.... remember back when I posted my measurements? Hmmm, wait a second - I bet you can't because I don't think I ever did!!!! (psssst: 44, 39.5, 41 - freakin' rectangle!) Well, I'm gonna do it. Soon. Eep! Anyone else biting their nails along with me??

No comments: