Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23

Oooookay, so I took my measurements this morning...

To recap: 6 months ago, they were: Bust: 44, Waist: 39.5, Hips: 41
Today, they are: Bust: 39.5, Waist: 37, Hips 39.5 (I did an extra measurement of my belly at it's largest, around the belly button: 41)

So, I've lost:
4.5 inches from my bust (I knew my bras were fitting differently - this is what drastically cutting down nursing sessions will do to you!)
2.5 inches from my waist
1.5 inches from my hips.

That's 8.5 inches total, simply from changing what I eat (and reducing nursing, which is sad) ... awesome!!! It's good to see the numbers, because other than my boobs, I couldn't see a difference after the 13 lb weight loss.

Breakfast, 8am2 cups tea with almond milk
'Cranberry Delight' granola with goat's yogurt & almond milk (yes, and sugar.)

Snack, 10:30
2 pc potato bread, toasted with soy 'butter' spread

Lunch, 11:30
leftover creamy eggplant & rice with pork

Snack, 12:30-2
7 chocolate muffins
Link
1 cup tea with almond milk

Snack, 4pm
Apple

Supper, 6pm
Large bowl of veggie noodles with crushed tomatoes, sautéed onion, celery & mushroom, and goat's feta cheese. Yum! (Rest of the family had spaghetti)
3 more muffins

Snack, 8-midnight
lots of toritilla crackers (homemade by Jay), corn chips, rice crackers, hummus, guacamole, nacho dip (with sour cream & yogurt), herbed goat cheese, homemade salsa
2 gin & sodas
1 soda water with lemon

No comments: